Welcome Forum Car Shows Edgerton Lions July 2nd Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Luxuryliners
    Participant

Has anyone seen a flyer or have any information about this show. I’ve seen the press release with the times, location, and free registration but no contact information is listed. The Edgerton Chamber of Commerce didn’t know either and the only contact is for the horse tournament. I really just want to know if its a show and shine or if there are classes, awards, dash plaques and if there are any age restrictions on entrant vehicles (ex. 89 and older etc). Thanks in Advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant
    Luxuryliners wrote:
    Has anyone seen a flyer or have any information about this show. I’ve seen the press release with the times, location, and free registration but no contact information is listed. The Edgerton Chamber of Commerce didn’t know either and the only contact is for the horse tournament. I really just want to know if its a show and shine or if there are classes, awards, dash plaques and if there are any age restrictions on entrant vehicles (ex. 89 and older etc). Thanks in Advance.

I was there last year, and it sucked. There were a handful of classes that were participant judged IIRC.

Luxuryliners
    Participant

I can remember there were very limited classes in the past as well but I Wonder if they changed much for this year…other than the date that is!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.