Welcome Forum Car Shows Edgerton

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Rate the Edgerton car show, for those of you who went, how was it? How many cars were there?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I would rate it a B+. They had over 200 cars there this year. The trophy presentation started by 2:15. There were alot of people walking through also.

MRWS6
    Participant

I would give it a A-. I like the way the cars are displayed on the street. Its easy for people to walk through and look. The trophy presentation went quick and by 3:00 I was headed home already. They seemed to have a great crowd this year with the nice weather sunny.gif I even managed to take first place in my class!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would rate it as A.

I missed Edgerton last year because the Mustang was in the shop, so this was my first experience at Edgerton. I like the location, the entry and judging process seemed to be very smooth and coordinated, and the cars were top notch as usual.

I ended up winning a third place trophy in the Mustang class.

Congrats to GTO Man and Big Block for their wins also.

Did anyone check out that survivor, unrestored, original 1967 Mustang Fastback GTA, with 56K actual miles, with the asking price of $60K 😯

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

If anyone got pictures at the show here’s the Photo Album for Edgerton 2006:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/thumbnails.php?album=142

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.