We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Electric Class and a Hybrid Class

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

What about adding a class for electric and one for hybrid cars? This would only make sense of course when there are enough to make sense.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I think this would be something good to add in as an option – a show could add it if they know they will have the draw to handle it

GTO Man

GTO Man wrote:

Quote:
    What about adding a class for electric and one for hybrid cars? This would only make sense of course when there are enough to make sense.

That post really made allot of sense.

moparkid25
    Participant

Please Baby Jesus let this be a joke :laugh:

circletrack
    Participant

Again, if I want to see these… I will go to my local Toyota dealership and that’s not going to happen anytime soon.

I can’t imagine anyone coming to a show wanting to look at hybrid cars, they clearly wouldn’t fit into the modern muscle class either.

Xman
    Participant

Ok I’ve lurked long enough. Put down the bong and back away… :X

I feel all car shows should be for vehicles at least 20 years old and older. I really feel we are starting to coddle anyone who buys a new car at these darn shows. :unsure:

Or should I put some wax on my 04 Buick LeSabre and show up? :silly:

It is starting to get ridiculous.. :angry:

GTO Man

I put this out there to see what people thought. I would agree that these cars don’t belong at car shows. By allowing anything and everything car shows would be losing the reason to have them. You might as well go to the parking lot at the local mall then. I think there should be a year cutoff for cars, say older than 20 or 30 years. If someone has a vehicle newer than that it could be part of a modern muscle or special interest class. Newer cars should not be competing against the older versions.

Opening up shows to everything reminds me of all the PC bs going on.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.