Welcome Forum The Lounge Favorite Scifi Actors and Actresses

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Who are your favorite scifi actors or actresses and why?

Obviously I think Jerry Doyle is a good actor because I used his character for my username. I think he did a great job of portraying an easy-going security chief while at the same time showed the other sides of Garibaldi (if you’ve seen the show you know what I’m talking about).

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

William Shatner of course for Captain Kirk. Roy Thinnes on the Invaders.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jerry O’Connel as Quinn Mallory in Sliders. His acting ability on that show made for excellent chemistry with both his co-stars and guest roles.

Kari Wuhrer as Maggie Beckett in Sliders. She played a strong willed character but fair and her abilities helped make the chemistry within the team very believeible.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Jerry O’Connel as Quinn Mallory in Sliders. His acting ability on that show made for excellent chemistry with both his co-stars and guest roles.

Kari Wuhrer as Maggie Beckett in Sliders. She played a strong willed character but fair and her abilities helped make the chemistry within the team very believeible.

Jerry O’Connel was a great actor on Sliders. John Rhys-Davies as Arturo was great as well, he brought a friendly type of scientist to the show and IMO was a great character.

Kari Wuhrer, yes she was very nice. She added many aspects to the show, including her leadership abilities and ingenuity.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Some lesser known actors I’ve liked include TONY TODD who played worf’s klingon brother.

John De Lancie as Q was one of the best Star Trek extras they’ve ever had.

The guy who played the federation president in Star Trek 6 and played Odo’s predecessor in that “LINK” episode. The one who plays the dad on THAT 70’s SHOW.

Let’s see here…..There’s an actress that played a romulan captain in TNG in that ICONIAN 2nd season episode. She played a ton of other aliens. I think she also played that alien scientist in the episode FIRST CONTACT when they meet an emerging warp capable species.

Many more talented and top notch extras that have been on.

Kevin

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Hi,

Some lesser known actors I’ve liked include TONY TODD who played worf’s klingon brother.

John De Lancie as Q was one of the best Star Trek extras they’ve ever had.

The guy who played the federation president in Star Trek 6 and played Odo’s predecessor in that “LINK” episode. The one who plays the dad on THAT 70’s SHOW.

Let’s see here…..There’s an actress that played a romulan captain in TNG in that ICONIAN 2nd season episode. She played a ton of other aliens. I think she also played that alien scientist in the episode FIRST CONTACT when they meet an emerging warp capable species.

Many more talented and top notch extras that have been on.

Kevin

EDIT – Also the guy who played BRUNT in DS9 and the Andorian in ENTERPRISE, Jeffery somebody. He’s a terrific talent. As was ROM and GUL DUKAT and WIlliam Sadler as the head of SECTION 31. The list goes on and on….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Jeffery Combs played Brunt and Wayoun.

Sorry the edit button disappeared on me for some reason. I apologize for the extra posts…

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

Jeffery Combs played Brunt and Wayoun.

Sorry the edit button disappeared on me for some reason. I apologize for the extra posts…

Kevin

Kevin,

That’s fine, don’t worry about the posts, the edit button has been temporarily removed.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.