Welcome Forum The Lounge Favorite Seinfeld Moments

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I see we have a couple other Seinfeld fans here – great!!! icon_cheesygrin.gif What are some of your favorite scenes from this great series?

-> When George realizes that every decision he’s made in his life is wrong so he walks up to a girl at the bar and says, “Hi, my name is George. I’m unemployed and live with my parents.” The girl then turns to him, very interested, and says, “I’m Victoria, Hi!!!” :haha:

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My favorite was when Jerry’s girlfriend (?) walks in on George changing out of his bathing suit. icon_cheesygrin.gif

“Shrinkage” :haha:

hpdog259962
    Participant

I think this was Seinfeld,

When George Costanza Plays Frogger Outsude going through the street with an old arcade machine.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    My favorite was when Jerry’s girlfriend (?) walks in on George changing out of his bathing suit. icon_cheesygrin.gif

“Shrinkage” :haha:

:haha: That is hilarious!! “I was in the pool!!!” And then later when he is trying to get that apartment he is testifying before the board and he says, “and there had been… significant shrinkage.” :haha:

Quote:
    When George Costanza Plays Frogger Outsude going through the street with an old arcade machine.

Yep, that was Seinfeld alright, a great episode.

Another one of my favorites:
    No Soup For You!!!

hpdog259962
    Participant

The Soup Nazi is funny to.

There is a lot of stuff to do with soup on Seinfeld…. I’m hungry. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The Big Salad

hpdog259962
    Participant

Soup & Salad, Great!! I’ll be back I’m goin’ for Breakfast. Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

The urban sombrero

Anonymous
    Inactive

Or when Elaine shoved Kramer backwards through the closet door in “The Soup Nazi” :haha:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

That was great!!! Also when Jerry and George have the discussion about how police sirens sound in the episode where Kramer is accused of being the Smog Strangler in LA! :haha:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

What about when Jerry’s friend who likes to dig holes in the woods gives Jerry that big van? Then Kramer helps Jerry write the ad to sell it:

For Sale:
    One big, juicy van
    Interesting Trades Considered

:haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

When Kramer hits the golf ball in to the whale blowhole and George digs it out.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    When Kramer hits the golf ball in to the whale blowhole and George digs it out.

As Jason Alexander said that was the episode where they really hit their stride!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.