Welcome Forum Car Shows Final Quaker Steak & Lube

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

How would you rate the final Quaker Steak & Lube show on Sunday? To rate the cruise nights, simply click on the Message dropdown and select “Rate The Cruise Nights” and then add your comments and letter grade for each category:
    ratecruise.jpg

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Rate The Cruise Night:
    Accessibility (easy to get to):Can’t miss it.
    Parking Location: Penty with a guy to help park and the show cars were separate from the vettes
    Entertainment: DJ mixing the oldies
    Food: I had a wonder salad
    Prizes: There was a drawing for a 24″ flat screen TV, and shake for a Vette (they didn’t do the shake thing until 2PM and most folks come and go and don’t stick around
    Timing (day/hours): I showed up at about 12:30 and hit the road around 2.
    Variety of Cars (week-to-week): only about 12-15 show cars and about 35 vettes, cars came and went and if the vettes weren’t there it would of been pretty slow.
    Suggestions: Easy, move the show to thursday and the cars will come …

Overall Rating: B+

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

It sounds like this has a lot of potential that would be more wisely utilized on Thursday. I think there’s a much bigger call for something then rather than Sunday, when everyone is either at a show or just went to one the day before

circletrack
    Participant

Have they offered to move the day at all? I know many want them to, but not sure if they want back to back events? I’m also thinking judging from the traffic heading that direction every night, it would be challenging to get to before 6-7?

Amigo2k

It is pretty easy to drive west after 5. Most of the traffic on the drive home is going east.

If they can handle 200-300 bikes on a wednesday I’m sure they can handle 50-100 cars on a Thursday.

I think there is are plans already in the works to have it switched to a weekday night instead of a Sunday.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.