Welcome Forum Car Corral & Swap Meet Firebird wanted

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m looking for my next car. I would like a 67-68 Firebird project car. I want something with a fairly clean body. Don’t care too much about the condition of the engine, trans, or interior. I just don’t want a rotted out car.

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Definatly!! Alot of the vendors have cheaper prices then at Iola, coulda picked up those two pumps for around $350. Maybe there will be even more good deals this time as people will be looking to move stuff before the snow flys

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Its definitely worth your time to walk through the swap meet, you never know what you’ll find!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

something came up and I won’t be able to go, If you guys could keep an eye out for a bird for me and get a phone number and some info on the car I would appreciate it.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Will do, if I see anything I’ll try to at least get a phone number & OBO price

GTO Man
    Quote:
    something came up and I won’t be able to go, If you guys could keep an eye out for a bird for me and get a phone number and some info on the car I would appreciate it.

Gary Esse keeps track of cars that were for sale in the car corral, you could give him a call and see if there were any Firebirds that you might be interested in.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

He’s the man to talk to! :salut:

Anonymous
    Inactive

still looking for the right car

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Would you like to talk to Gary, he may be able to help

Anonymous
    Inactive

sure, got an email address for him?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

GTO Man can PM you with the info, I believe he has it. In the meantime you can check out his site:
    http://www.jeffersonswapmeet.com/

GTO Man

Did you find a car yet? Were you able to check out Madison Classics?

Anonymous
    Inactive

still looking for the right one

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Did you take a look in Old Cars weekly as well as http://www.volocars.com ?

Viewing 13 replies - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.