Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Follow Up To Previous Posting – Blue Chip Street Rods

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is anyone going to the Open House, Friday or Saturday this week, at Blue Chip Street Rods? Although I have reservations about what I might find or what I might say, I am planning on going on Saturday in the AM.

Marshall

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

It would be interesting to see what they have. I will have to see whats going on that day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One of the local affiliate network news stations did a piece on Blue Chip Street Rods and Dave Larsen. It aired last night at 6PM and was the lead story. Did anyone else see this?

Marshall

GTO Man

I heard about it. They interviewed someone who was out over $100,000. If that doesn’t scare away some business I sdon’t know what would.

circletrack
    Participant

http://www.wkowtv.com/index.php/news/story/p/pkid/23609

I guess in my mind, if you owe millions of dollars to people you stole their cars from and ruined their lives, would you be promoting yourself on national television? Not the smartest move in my book, but it’s his life. I know Gary Esse of Madison Classics has repeatedly told him he’s not welcome at any of his events. He knows his history and wants none of it, can’t say I blame him.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    The WI DOT says Larson no longer has a license to sell cars. If he applies, they cannot deny him based only on his prior convictions, but they can take that into consideration.

That should be evidence enough.

I agree with circletrack, definitely not a smart move

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.