Welcome Forum Car Shows Garage Kickers

• Creator
    Topic
    maddog
    Participant

Just caught this program for the first time last week. Here is a link to the website with a preview of the shows; give it a chance and watch it; I thought it was great show and I let my local station know; I think you’ll enjoy it also.

http://www.garagekickers.com/

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Looks like a cool show. Garages have become an important extension of the living area of their houses.

How many have turned their garage into a multi purpose area for storing their toys and a place to relax?

moparkid25
    Participant
    GTO Man wrote:
    Looks like a cool show. Garages have become an important extension of the living area of their houses.

How many have turned their garage into a multi purpose area for storing their toys and a place to relax?

My daddy let me set the garage up with indoor plumbing and a floor drain, so cars can be washed inside. Right, Paul?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey thanks Maddog! I’m glad you like the show. I’m not a actor so I’m doing my best, besides I think the garage owners are the focus of the show. I hope to continue showcasing all the great people and their garages. If you get a chance like Garage Kickers on fb.
    Thanks again Maddog,
    Ken Kick

Amigo2k

I would bet there are some nice garages with collections in the Madison area that might be a great fit for your show ….

maddog
    Participant

Ken,

Let me say thank you for putting together a fun and ejoyable show to watch. Keep up the good work and welcome to the WCCA board, maybe there are some future shows to be had from some of the members here.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    maddog wrote:
    Ken,

Let me say thank you for putting together a fun and ejoyable show to watch. Keep up the good work and welcome to the WCCA board, maybe there are some future shows to be had from some of the members here.

Absolutely!!!

Ken Denure’s garage, in Rio, would be my first pick. He has a matching pair of Boss 302’s and Mach 1’s, in Calypso Coral, a Rusty Wallace NASCAR car, as well as an awesome garage full of collectibles and memorabilia.

Amigo2k

I watched the show today. The owner they visited must of had 50 or more cars .. pretty unreal!

I would of loved to see a couple of cars head out for a test drive (but there may be a limitation of the cameras the have).

I would suggest if you can going to look at cars in a large garage to bring a tripod with a couple of 500 watt lights to help with the dark shots.

Also, I think it would be pretty cool if you would hit up a couple of car shows next year.

If you are looking to get the word out about your show you may want to set up an interview with HotRod Radio Show:

http://www.wisconsinhotrodradio.com/

best of luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I want to thank everyone in this forum who has watched the show. I would also like to thank Weaver Auto Parts for their sponsorship and support. You guys in Wisconsin are lucky to have a parts store that is local and not a national chain who carries cheep parts. The owner of Weaver is very much hands on, he works every day.

Back to Garage Kickers, I would like to keep bringing all these great garages and great people to Madison next season but I need some support. You can show the sponsors your support by going to the Garage Kickers facebook page. If the sponsors see a lot of likes that means they know people are watching, witch means more sponsorship that = better production so I can bring you better garages :)

Thanks again to everyone in this car club,
    Ken Kick

Anonymous
    Inactive

[attachment=128]P8110004.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=126]P4080007.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=127]031.jpg[/attachment]
    Hi Car Collectors,
    My name is Tim Barnett and my wife Julee and I have a business in Middleton called Tailored Living featuring Premier Garage (recently changed the name from Closet Tailors). We design and install custom storage for closets, pantries, laundry rooms, etc and GARAGES. About a year ago our company formed an alliance with Premier Garage a company that produces cabinetry. We now offer some really handsome and well made custom garage cabinets, flooring, slat wall, and storage accessories for any size garage. Our consultations are free and we have lots of great storage ideas. If you get a chance please visit our Tailored Living web site at http://www.tailoredliving.com/middleton to see some or our project pictures or go to the Premier Garage site at http://www.premiergarage.com. My email is tbarnett@tailoredliving.com. Happy Motoring!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.