Welcome Forum Car Shows Gemuetlichkeit Days (In Jefferson)

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

How would you rate the Gemuetlichkeit Days show today? To rate the show just select “Rate The Show” from the dropdown menu:
    [img]http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/albums/userpics/10002/rate.JPG[/img]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

Specific Ratings (A-F):
    Arrival/Departure (easy to find, easy to leave?) – A. They had some signs up on the road ( i had a new toy installed too GPS)
    Parking Location – A.grass parking
    Class Organization – There wasn’t any
    Trophies & Prizes – only 3.
    Food – 12 vendors, so that was a ton of food due to the other ongoings
    Entertainment – none
    Judging – none
    Dash Plaque – ribbon
    Variety of Cars – most cars i have not seen before including a prototype AMX
    Bathrooms – none on site a short walk to the buildings with the food they were there
    Weather – Pretty nice. A little windy
    Trophy Presentation Timing – 3 trophies, no presentation. At about 12:30 they walked over the cars that won and handed over the trophy and took pics. The King, Queen and Some other person picked the winners (so yes local favorites won …..)
    Entry Fee – 5 bucks for a button
    Overall Rating:C

Only 30 cars and the big jefferson show is a week later. At 12:32 i was on the road and calling some friends for Badger tickets and to determine their tailgating location ……

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like it wasn’t too much of a show. So you added a GPS to your bug?

Amigo2k

I picked up this GPS:

http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-StreetPilot-Vehicle-Navigation-System/dp/B000ACGQI8/sr=1-1/qid=1158463082/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-1358762-8497639?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

I like the turn by turn voice thing.

And I found out that when my speedo reads 65mph I’m actually only going 60 via the GPS. w00t.gif

GTO Man

That show looked like it had some cars that I haven’t seen before. They don’t advertise the show much, must not want it to get too big.

That GPS unit would come in handy. Nice to have.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.