Welcome Forum Car Shows Good Guys 2008

• Creator
    Topic
    jonmandude
    Participant

I received info on Good Guys 2008 at the Alliant Energy Center today. They are offering an early bird discount to attendees from last year, $25 to get in before the end of the year.

The show will be August 15, 16, 17. The letter states that the entrance fee will be $40 before August 1, 2008.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I received one also, a good deal. Nice to see they are starting to promote it already.

moparkid25
    Participant

I’m sorry, but even $25 early bird fee is too much.

I understand this is a national event, and a lot of big-name sponsors, but c’mon people! I pay $15 for Automotion and that’s a two day event…

Wait, Goodguys is a 3 day event…25 divided by three equals 8.30 per day or 13.30 a day when you break it down by early bird fee or regular fee.

Ok, I’ll shut up now wave.gif

icon_headbang.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Good to hear that next year is coming in full force still even with the weather issues they had this year. This shows that they are dedicated to giving GoodGuys in Madison a fair weather chance! thumbsup.gif

GTO Man

Maybe this year we won’t have a monsoon season this summer. It would be cool to see all the cars parked on and around Willow Island.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.