Welcome Forum The Lounge GOP predicts doomsday if Obama budget passed

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

I think it is time to move past the outdated ideas of Ronald Reagan and the simpletons who still think of him as the messiah. Lets move into an era where everyone has a chance to move forward.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

GTO Man wrote:

Quote:
    I think it is time to move past the outdated ideas of Ronald Reagan and the simpletons who still think of him as the messiah. Lets move into an era where everyone has a chance to move forward.

I don’t know, everyone made Obama out to be the Messiah, and nothing has changed since January 20. I understand the problems of this country aren’t going to change overnight, but he has done nothing thus far. The bank bailout was a waste. The stock market is still in the toilet. More jobs have been lost since he took office. The majority of this country wanted change…you got it.

Not to get off subject, but as a former Special Olympics coach & one who grew up in a home with a special needs sibling, his comments on the Tonight Show are uncalled for. Frankly, I know gold-medal special olympians that could run the country better than Barry Obama any day of the week.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.