Welcome Forum The Lounge Got any movies to post?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Does anyone have any short videos they’d like to post on the site? Either car videos or something else (but please keep it appropriate). If you do please use a good compression format though, not uncompressed mpeg 2 or dv video. Try to keep them under 10 MB. I’d recommend using the wmv video format (just use Windows Movie Maker on Windows XP) or the XviD video codec for .avi videos. You can download it here:
    http://www.koepi.org/xvid.shtml
    You can then upload the video to the Photo Gallery like you would with a photo.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hpdog259962
    Participant

The only movie on my computer is some guy singing in French in a boat. I wonder about who had the computer before I did. :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’ve got a “rolling cam” shot of the woodward dream cruise from a few years ago. It goes by pretty fast but maybe I could cap a minute of it to give you a feel of it. I could host it myself as I’ve still got several hundred mbs on my account at godaddy available. I’ll try do it this weekend maybe. I’ll have to hook up my sony videocam as its still in that cassette.

Kevin

EDIT – by “rolling cam” I mean it was me shooting it from the passenger seat going by at 40mph :D :D :D

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds good Kevin, post away! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I couldn’t get to sleep so I’m capping the footage right now. There’s a lot of dead footage here because we had gone early in the afternoon to avoid the “parking lot”. But I’ve dug up a few online news photos of the event and I got a few maps to show where it is.

I’m planning on editing it down to 3-5 minutes and have a couple of beach boys songs as soundtracks. I’ll try to do a little editing and some basic fade-ins with windows movie maker. I’ll do wmv so I can get a decent compression. :)

This should be fun. :)

Kevin

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds good Kevin!!

Edit

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hahaha. One of my favorite shows. I can’t wait for season 4 to come out on DVD.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hahaha. One of my favorite shows. I can’t wait for season 4 to come out on DVD.

What is the season they are currently in? 4? Its so funny, the situations are hysterical!! :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

YUp, 4. New one coming up is the 5th.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great, Its an excellent followup to Seinfeld IMO!

hpdog259962
    Participant

I’ve got one a dealer sent me on a 1970 AMX. Want it? It’s in ASX Format Though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

For those who don’t like modern art:

http://www.yoda313.com/redgreen2.wmv

:D

Kevin

(5mb)

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’ve got one a dealer sent me on a 1970 AMX. Want it? It’s in ASX Format Though.

Sure, just link to it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Check this out:

http://www.yoda313.com/local4strip.wmv

The local news said stripping is good for your health! :D :D (8mb wmv file, 2min long, work safe :)).

Kevin

(last time I’ll post it – just making sure those that aren’t on videohelp get a chance to see it :))

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi,

For those who don’t like modern art:

http://www.yoda313.com/redgreen2.wmv

:D

Kevin

(5mb)

:haha:

Great clip!!! icon_cheesygrin.gif That’s the truth! “If I can do it, its not art!”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Quote:
    That’s the truth! “If I can do it, its not art!”

Glad you liked it! :D

Yep Red Green has a ton of great “words of wisdom” that are truly original and straight to the point. Kind of a poor mans canadian version of Home Improvement.

Kevin

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.