Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Got my first flyer of 2011!!

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

I have already received my flyer for the 2011 Jesus Built My Hot Rod show.

Not only did I recieve the flyer, but it came with a very nice ‘Thank You’ letter detailing the events of the last show and asking for support once again next year.

This is definately a ‘must go’ show. It is participant judged, but you only judge select classes of which your car is not parked in. The show area is huge, with porta potties throughout and the Church’s indoor facilities also available.

Next years date is August 27, 2011. I encourage everyone to attend this show, you will not be disappointed :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Nice touch, we’ve never been to that show, always seem to have something else going on that weekend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got mine too, yesterday.

I like the fact that the New Life Church was able to donate $1,000 again this year from the car show profits, towards an Automotive Technology scholarship.

GTO Man

It was the best organized participant judged show I have been to.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with Zac on this one.

The folks at New Life Church in Janesville go out of their way and bend over backwards, to make this show a huge success every year. I “discovered” this show about 3 years ago after dismissing it for a couple of years, and boy was I so wrong to pass this show up, initially. This show is a Must Attend every year!

Win or lose, knowing that the proceeds will go towards an Automotive Technology scholarship at Blackhawk Tech for a needy student, how could you not support this show?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.