Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Gotcha! Spy Pics

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

An 07 SVT Shelby Cobra GT500 was caught on the Michigan Highways.

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00531.jpg[img][/img]

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wait you mean an 07 as in 2007? Not yet released?

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s right sir. The GT500 is an 07 model that will be selling in summer of 06. icon_eek.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    That’s right sir. The GT500 is an 07 model that will be selling in summer of 06. icon_eek.gif

Wow! icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif I wonder who was driving it? Maybe an inside deal?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The big three will normally send a soon to be released vehicle on the public roads for a shakedown to test out how it will fare in daily driving conditions. I would have loved to be the test pilot. You know what I would do.

:mike:

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    The big three will normally send a soon to be released vehicle on the public roads for a shakedown to test out how it will fare in daily driving conditions. I would have loved to be the test pilot. You know what I would do.

:mike:

Especially since its not your’s and you’re supposed to test all the features? Of coures, that would be so much fun! thumbsup.gif w00t.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I might need to start saving some money for my first Stang. That looks Great..

Anonymous
    Inactive

The specs on the car is amazing. 5.4L, 32 valve supercharge engine making 450 HP. It’s basically a detuned version of the Ford GT.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’m looking forward to next year! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.