Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Hail Damage

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Anyone else have hail damage from the storm last night? My Impala got hit pretty good. Have to check the roof also for damage.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Nothing where I’m at, but I did hear reports of damage. My husband cringed when he heard the size of the hail ~ it makes the body shops busy but it’s also hard, tedious work that insurance companies aren’t fond of paying for.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No damage to speak of, here with the Reed household in Fitchburg. My daily driver (Ford Escape) was OK. The son’s VW Jetta was also OK. My wife’s Toyota Camry was in the parking ramp at Meriter, so she was fine also.

The Mustang fastback had one of two “spots” in the garage.

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

Over 3400 insurance claims filed today alone. Watched Channel 3 at 10, a State Farm agent was on with over 800 claims in Dane County just for State Farm today with many more to come. Amazing! He said he’s never seen anything like the hail last night.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow, just a few! 😯

No damage here, the trees took the brunt of the blow

GTO Man

I need to get a new roof also, scheduled in about 10 days. I don’t need to see another hail storm for a long time.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Nor tornados. While in Iowa City this weekend I saw quite a bit of the damage the tornados there recently caused. Its amazing and shocking how powerful and destructive they are

GTO Man

I lucked out, a new roof cost me $500. Now I’ll be ready for the next hail storm. It seems we have had more hail this year than I can ever remember.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.