Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Happy Holidays!

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

Here’s to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.

Happy New Year!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Happy New Year to you as well! Does anyone have any car-related new year resolutions?

circletrack
    Participant

My husband has building a ’57 Chevy for a year or so now, we’re hoping to have it on the road this spring, definitely at Back to the 50’s. Spring seems so far off! :(

GTO Man
    circletrack wrote:
    My husband has building a ’57 Chevy for a year or so now, we’re hoping to have it on the road this spring, definitely at Back to the 50’s. Spring seems so far off! :(

Sounds cool, look forward to seeing it. This has been a very long cold winter so far and unfortunately there is a long way to go.

moparkid25
    Participant

I have replacement rear bumper fillers that I need to paint and install before it gets nice enough to drive the car. The factory ones have cracked and look like poo after 26 years. I also want to get some new Autometer gauges for the pillar pod I bought and intended to install last year. For some reason, my rear tires wear faster than the fronts do, must be an alignment issue ;) The gasket for the tranny oil pan is leaving drips on the garage floor, so I need to address that also. I’m also recharging the air conditioning and going to figure out why the cruise control doesn’t work. These are two accessories I’ve decided I want to be able to use :) I could also use some new sunvisors.

If my savings account says its alright, I would like to get my windows re-tinted, but before I do that I want to replace the window clips first. The weather strips are also original, and I would like to redo all of those too.

I am more concerned with being able to drive it and enjoy it.

jonmandude
    Participant

Sounds like quite the list Zac. Best of luck on t all.

Circletrack ..A ’57 you say? Judging by his past work, I am expecting nothing less than spectacular.

I am waiting for some warm weather and the front clip comes off and the top of the engine. Have a new cam set up, larger throttle body, and headers going in. Then down to Rockford for tuning. Aiming for 400rwhp and mid-12’s. All the parts are sitting on my bench mocking me. And what does Mother Nature do? Get colder…..BAH!

Gone Bananas
    Participant

Seen that ’57…….Sharp looking ride. Looking forward to seeing it out in the Spring. Job well done!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.