Welcome Forum Car Shows Have you been to any out-of-state shows/meets?

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Have you been to any car shows/events out of Wisconsin? If so, how did you like it? What was different or the same as the shows here?

I went to the Lensing Auto show in Illinois. Granted, it was close to Wisconsin and there were many similarities, but one thing I really liked was how they had their museum right on site.. that plus the 300+ cars outside made for a great day of looking at cars! icon_headbang.gif

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    montefrazer
    Participant

Indianapolis Indiana when it was at the track. A lot like Jefferson, but had a chance to do a lap around the track.
    Grays Lake Illinois. Nice place for a show/swap but the price is higher than Wisconsin shows.
    Pomona California. People are out before sun up with flashlights.
    Charlotte North Carolina. Huge swap and show inside and outside the track. Makes Iola look small. You need to know where the bathrooms are. Not like here where there are a lot of bathrooms and Port-O-Potties. Venders rent their own and keep them locked up.
    Saint Louis Missouri, Pigeon Forge Tennesee, Dubuque Illinois, and Amana Iowa for Kaiser-Frazer national meets. These were held at hotels.

hpdog259962
    Participant

See… my out of state IS Wisconsin. icon_punk.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone on the forum been to a Barrett-Jackson event or planning to go to this year’s events, either in Arizona or Florida?

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I would love to go to one sometime! If you’re a guest on the forum and are reading this, please let us know if you have been to Barrett-Jackson! All you have to do to post is register – take a look at the link at the top of the page!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.