Welcome Forum Car Shows Holiday In the Park Car Show

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

thumbsup.gif The Wisconsin Summer Cruisers and The Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department would like to thank the over 200 car owners who attended our First Annual Car Show Fund Raiser on July 1,2006. It was an excellent day with some really excellent cars and trucks in attendance. The only glick was with our computer scoring system which delayed trophy presentation by an hour. We apolize to everyone for the delay. Next year we will have a program in place which will prevent a recurrence of the problem today. Again thanks to all who attended, we hope to see you next year.

Please rate the show and leave comments

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    marvelous
    Participant

The car show was great. Hope we have it again next year. thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like a great show, did anyone else attend? I added a rating scale, so everyone who went please rate it and add comments and feedback! Also did anyone get any pictures? I’m sorry I couldn’t attend, I was out of town. However, I did go to the Ashland Bay Area Rod & Custom Club car show, and I have some pictures that I’ll be adding shortly

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was there and for a “first annual” show, it was awesome!

The first couple of hours the weather was “threatening” but once the storms starting breaking up, the cars started showing up. I understand there was about 200 cars which is not bad on a July 4th weekend anywhere.

I hope there is a 2nd annual show, and I would predict 400+ cars next year, based on the feedback I have heard. There was food, entertainment, desirable door prizes, a nice 50/50 raffle, and no competition from the hosting club cars. I personally talked with a group from Waukesha who came up for the show and they were “impressed” with the size and quality of the show, as well as the professionalism shown by the hosting club. Way to go Wisconsin Summer Cruiser’s!

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like a great show, I’ll have to make sure and attend next year!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.