Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions House of Horsepower & Custom Hot Rods Grand Opening!

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

House of Horsepower and Custom Hot Rods will have there Grand Opening/Open House on Saturday, June 23 from 10am-5pm. There will be Live Music by Pine, appearances by the Racestopper Girls, and refreshments. Customers and visitors are encouraged to bring your collector automobile(s) as there will be parking reserved for such fine automobiles. You will also get to see current projects in progress, vehicles we have done, and tour the facility. Also on hand will be vehicles owned by the employees of HOH.

For more info, feel free to call Lance or Zac at 608-246-1870 during business hours. The address is 2180 Pennsylvania Avenue. Also, check out http://www.houseofhorsepowercustomhotrods.com for info regarding the Grand Opening and the House of Horsepower Car Show on August 26th.

HOH will also be on display this weekend at Jefferson, and in the Dells for Automotion!

icon_headbang.gif

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I plan on going to the grand opening, it sounds like it would be a good time. From what Circletrack said you don’t take on more projects than you can handle, which I think is a good idea. That Hemi Challenger looks like a cool project, one of the ultimate muscle cars. Rare to have the same owner for 30 years.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like fun, I’ll plan on attending

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the invitation! I hope to make it also.

Marshall

moparkid25
    Participant

Due to unfortunate circumstances, the Racestopper Girls will not be at the House of Horsepower Grand Opening. However, the All-New House of Horsepower Girls WILL be on hand to help with the festivities.

More info on the HOH Girls will be listed here in another post, hope to see everyone June 23!!

icon_headbang.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds good, I’m looking forward to it!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.