Welcome Forum The Lounge How far will the Packs go?

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Yesterdays game was very impressive after being down 14 the Packers outscored the Seahawks 42 to 6. For being the youngest team in the league they are very mature.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

I think as long as they don’t have to play Dallas in Dallas they will be alright. I hope Jessica Simpson is there to continue to foul up Romo’s wins Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

If the Pack did go all the way, I don’t think they’ll beat the Patriots. I don’t think anyteam can beat the Pats though. I want them tested for steroids Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

circletrack
    Participant

Packers vs. Patriots in Superbowl, I’d give anything to see someone beat the Patriots! I’m sorry but NO team is that good and consistent week after week… Coach of the Year?! When you’re caught cheating the beginning of the year it should be automatic you are uneligible for any awards?!

jonmandude
    Participant

Someone pointed out to me yesterday that it is funny that now that the Patriots aren’t taping other teams’ signals, their games have been closer. Makes you wonder?

It will be Pats and Pack on Feb 3. Let’s just hope that San Diego can hurt some people like they did to Indy.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.