Welcome Forum The Lounge I bought some Babylon 5 dvds…

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I bought the Babylon 5 Season 3 DVDs off of half.com, a partner with Ebay. I’ve had several excellent transactions with them, and was looking forward to watching the exciting 3rd season of B5:
    Bab5_Season3.jpg

Anyway its been well past the 14 business days for shipping, which was the maximux for Media Mail. I emailed the seller about the problem but recieved no response. I’ve now filed a claim with Ebay, we’ll see how this all works out. Has anyone else had problems buying things on Ebay or half.com?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My problems with eBay buyers have been on three occasions on items sold but the buyers never paid. What I did was report and gave negative feedback. Unfortunately it’s all you really can do. Did you pay with paypal or send a money order?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    My problems with eBay buyers have been on three occasions on items sold but the buyers never paid. What I did was report and gave negative feedback. Unfortunately it’s all you really can do. Did you pay with paypal or send a money order?

I paid with a credit card (I don’t have a paypal account but same concept) so I think ebay will refund my $60, it says their policy is up to $755 so it looks like I’m well covered. Its very annoying how it says shipped on the transaction and i don’t recieve a package. I think it should be mandatory for sellers to answer emails from buyers (who have already purchased an item) within 24 hours. Its now been several days and I haven’t heard anything from the guy I bought them from, gamequestdirect.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.