Welcome Forum The Drag Strip I Bring You. . . A Twin Turbo Nissian 350Z

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Great stuff Mike!! thumbsup.gif I love it when he says, “Public safety approved, yeah right!” :haha: Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Its got some power!! :gears:

GTO Man

Cool cars, great video. They are both great looking cars, especially the 350Z.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The last time I was out at my local Nissan garage I sat in a 350Z. I dreamt that night that I owned one. It’s comfortable, and damn nice looking.

Nissan seem too fond of tape players, though. It had one – no CD player. In a top-of-the-line car…

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    The last time I was out at my local Nissan garage I sat in a 350Z. I dreamt that night that I owned one. It’s comfortable, and damn nice looking.

Nissan seem too fond of tape players, though. It had one – no CD player. In a top-of-the-line car…

Wow!! icon_eek.gif I’m shocked! That’s almost unheard of now-a-days!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Incredible, isn’t it? I thought it was weird how my car (2000 Nissan Almera) came with a tape player instead of even a basic CD player. I bought a fascia adapter and a wiring harness adapter for it – they should arrive today. I intend to get a Pioneer CD player when I can afford it.

Nissan are a bit funny at times, methinks.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Incredible, isn’t it? I thought it was weird how my car (2000 Nissan Almera) came with a tape player instead of even a basic CD player. I bought a fascia adapter and a wiring harness adapter for it – they should arrive today. I intend to get a Pioneer CD player when I can afford it.

Nissan are a bit funny at times, methinks.

haha methinks, that must be british english! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

That is really shocking. Well you could always pick up a different radio for your car, probably about $100 (not cheap but its an option), which then would include a cd player.

Anonymous
    Inactive

word of advice for people that use printable lables and cd changers in dash.. they melt and screw with the changer, and then your SOL

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    word of advice for people that use printable lables and cd changers in dash.. they melt and screw with the changer, and then your SOL

Is this common in all cd changers, do you mean a specific number (5?)?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.