Welcome Forum The Lounge Inspired by Bugsie

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

(This thread is a special thanks to Bugsie for the “Inspired by Garibaldi” thread) icon_cheesygrin.gif

So what are your favorite movies and why? I could never narrow it down to a top ten at all, there are so many great ones out there. I’d have to say one of my favorites is the Farscape miniseries (technically 2 movies) because it provided a very satisfying ending to the series, much more so than Bad Timing did!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the honor!! icon_biggrin.gif

My all time favorite movie is Braveheart. It has everything in it that makes a movie great. There is a wide range of emotions that you go through all through out the movie. Its a movie that I watch over and over again and feel those same emotions everytime. IMO the best movie ever made.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Thank you for the honor!! icon_biggrin.gif

My all time favorite movie is Braveheart. It has everything in it that makes a movie great. There is a wide range of emotions that you go through all through out the movie. Its a movie that I watch over and over again and feel those same emotions everytime. IMO the best movie ever made.

It is a great movie!! thumbsup.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif Besides all of the points you mentioned its largely historically accurate (with a few hollywood exceptions of course), making it even better! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.