Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Insurance

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

For my collector cars I use Hagerty Insurance. They provide an agreed value policy. They also provide a 24/7 roadside flatbed service for a very resonable price. But they did have a fairly large increase this year.

What other insurance companies do people use and what do you think of them?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hpdog259962
    Participant

Good ‘ol State Farm, my agent helped me when Illinois State said that I was not the only one driving all my cars (they thought I had someone else driving them.) So far it’s good for me. A little pricey though with so many cars.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have State Farm too!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    For my collector cars I use Hagerty Insurance. They provide an agreed value policy. They also provide a 24/7 roadside flatbed service for a very resonable price. But they did have a fairly large increase this year.

There is a restriction where you can’t drive your collector car in January, right? Of course that doesn’t matter here in Wisconsin anyway because you wouldn’t want to drive in January!! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Quote:

There is a restriction where you can’t drive your collector car in January, right? Of course that doesn’t matter here in Wisconsin anyway because you wouldn’t want to drive in January!! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

I think you are thinking about the restriction if you have collector plates.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

I think you are thinking about the restriction if you have collector plates.

Yep that’s it!

GTO Man

Anyone have any auto insurance horror stories?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.