Welcome Forum Car Shows Is there a DJ on here?

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

The Road Apples are looking for someone to help us out at our car show in June. I’ve contacted a few people but thought there was someone on here who did that too? We’re looking to find someone that’s done shows before, not your typical DJ that can’t tell a pro street car from a Camaro! :P

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

I think Lordairguitar on here is a DJ.

moparkid25
    Participant

Lordairgitar is a DJ I think…

lordairgtar
    Participant

Yes I am, and I know the difference between Pro Street and Camaros.:laugh: Unless of course the Camaro in question is indeed a pro street. I’ve been PMed by CircleTrack and CT is asking me questions. Carshows is all I do.

circletrack
    Participant

Thank you! :) I’m giving you a hard time as at one of the shows last summer almost every car that drove in was prostreet and/or a Camaro and most cars were neither! ;) The announcer also said “lookie here” constantly which got quite annoying. We’re just looking for someone that wants to work with us and above all enjoy what their doing.

What music selections do you play?

lordairgtar
    Participant

I know of the company of which you speak. I try not to fall into the typical DJisms that plague car shows. My music can be tailored to whatever you want. Any certain requests can be filled…just get in touch with me before hand to see if I can get it. I do the typical car show tunes but I also have a lot of car specific tunes that you will not hear anywhere else. I have music from Wisconsin groups like the Skunks, The Legends, etcetera.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have seen and enjoyed lordairguitar’s work at one of my favorite car shows. He does the Wisconsin Early Mustanger’s annual Mustang/All Ford/Ford Powered show in Cudahay at Venus Ford and has done this show for the last few years, anyway. Nice diversity of music, good selection of songs, and most importantly, not overpowering.

moparkid25
    Participant

I could go for some Slayer at the Roadapples show…

circletrack
    Participant

moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:

No, no, no…. We won’t be slaying anyone at the show! 👿

Xman
    Participant

circletrack wrote:

Quote:
    moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:

Awww, come on I’m sure there is one person we could slay…LMAO :P

moparkid25
    Participant

Xman wrote:

Quote:
    circletrack wrote:

Quote:
    moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:

Awww, come on I’m sure there is one person we could slay…LMAO :P

Yeah, but that would be better set to the tune “We are the Champions” :laugh:

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.