We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Jack Roush in Janesville!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Mr_Skeets has some exciting news he sent today:

Quote:
    I would like to post that on Wednesday July 8 2009 that Jack Roush himself will be at Gordie Boucher Ford in Janesville WI. Not sure on time as of right now but I think it be in the evening again like it was last year. I think last year it was from 6-8 PM. I will be there again this year helping them with what ever they need. I just thought that getting this posted asap would give everybody plenty time to be able to fit this in. They had a good turn out last year even though the weather was BAD. Everybody that came did get Jack to sign their cars and a signed poster or one of the cars that Roush builds. If you ever want the chance to meet Jack this is a get chance to do so. You wouldn’t believe the type of man he is. I mean that he doesn’t look down on anyone. He love all cars and is interested in all the personal touches we all put on our cars. Again this is great time for to meet the man. Look forward to meeting more of you from the forum.
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

Must be a big race in the states his drivers will be racing in. Matt Kenseth and Tony Stewart are scheduled to be at MIS the end of June, an exciting time for racing fans! :)

GTO Man

That’s great. I bet he will draw a big crowd. He really puts 110% into his race teams.

moparkid25
    Participant

DDHemi took his Roush Mustang down there last year & had jack sign it. Got a pic with him also.

mr_skeets
    Participant

Notice: Just had been at Gordie Boucher Ford today. Was talking to Terry the GM there and he said he got e-mail from Tony at Roush asking to change the date of Jacks visit. So as of now today it will be Tuesday July 8,09 from 6-8PM. Hope this doesn’t change again but something came up that tuesday would be better for Jack. If this needs to change again I will post asap. I’m in contact with Terry at Gordie two or three times a week. And Tony from Roush once a week. Terry figures with this much notice at would still give everybody enough time to change our schedule to still be able to come. Hope to see everybody there.

Thanks Terry

mr_skeets
    Participant

The date is Tuesday July 7,09 6-8PM. I had day of week right just wrong date, sorry.

GTO Man

I will post it on the calendar.

mr_skeets
    Participant

Thanks GTO Man. I hope this doesn’t change again, if it does I will post a notice of it a.s.a.p.

GTO Man

mr_skeets wrote:

Quote:
    Thanks GTO Man. I hope this doesn’t change again, if it does I will post a notice of it a.s.a.p.

I posted the information on the calendar. Let me know if you want anything changed.

mr_skeets
    Participant

I can’t thank you guys enough. I’m very happy with all the help.
    Now for all you Roush owners, I do beleive that the ROEA (Roush Owners & Enthusiasts Association) along with FnSweet.com (The Indepent Community of Roush Enthusiasts) will have people there to answer question about anything Roush. Both do have people that can be very helpful. Check out both of there web sites ROEA=goroush.com and FnSweet=fnsweet.com .
    If anyting else come up I will be sure to post it asap.
    Thanks Again
    Terry (mr_skeets)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.