We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum Car Shows Janesville Car Show???

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed that there was an annual car show scheduled for this past Saturday in Janesville. Did anyone go or has anyone participated in this show in the past????

Checked the car show schedule – It looks like we can “stick a fork in it for this year” because we are done. crybaby2.gif

So now I guess we start thinking about how we can make more shows next year, and improve our chances of placing. Don’t know about you guys, but I have much that I would like to get done before the first show of 2006 rolls around.

Marshall

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man
    Quote:
    I noticed that there was an annual car show scheduled for this past Saturday in Janesville. Did anyone go or has anyone participated in this show in the past????

Checked the car show schedule – It looks like we can “stick a fork in it for this year” because we are done. crybaby2.gif

So now I guess we start thinking about how we can make more shows next year, and improve our chances of placing. Don’t know about you guys, but I have much that I would like to get done before the first show of 2006 rolls around.

Marshall

We went to the Janesville show last year. There were about 16 cars when we arrived. I think that was the high count for the day. A number of cars came in, the people sat in their car for a few minutes and left. It wasn’t a bad setting but was certainly a disappointment as a show. Like you said this was basically the last weekend. Today would of been a nice day for a show. Probably a few drives left this year but will be putting them away by early to mid November.

I think you really have to plan out the year as far as the shows you want to attend. I plan on making the calendar better and more complete next year. Have found a new format which should be great.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Quote:

Marshall

We went to the Janesville show last year. There were about 16 cars when we arrived. I think that was the high count for the day. A number of cars came in, the people sat in their car for a few minutes and left. It wasn’t a bad setting but was certainly a disappointment as a show. Like you said this was basically the last weekend. Today would of been a nice day for a show. Probably a few drives left this year but will be putting them away by early to mid November.

I think you really have to plan out the year as far as the shows you want to attend. I plan on making the calendar better and more complete next year. Have found a new format which should be great.

That Janesville show was terrible last year, maybe they had more cars this year though. I definitely think we should make several threads to discuss shows (like the Rate The Car Show Thread) so we can figure out the best possible schedule for next year. Also like GTO Man said expect to see a new and improved car shows page over the winter, we’ve come up with a new great way to display it and are currently working to integrate it and add the events

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.