Welcome Forum Car Shows Juneau – READ before posting

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

How was the Juneau Car Show? Please leave your comments and ratings. BEFORE YOU RATE THE SHOW, please read this on how to use our new (and improved) rating system. You can now use the new Quick Reply or Post REply. You will see a new dropdown menu, click it and select “Rate The Show”:
    ratewh4.jpg

This will automatically fill in your new post with the different areas that you can rate the show on. You can then go ahead and fill in the areas with your letter grade (A-F) and your comments. Then hit Submit. Let me know how this works!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Didn’t anyone go to this show?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Specific Ratings (A-F):
    Parking Location – A
    Class Organization – N/A
    Trophies & Prizes – No trophies, but some nice door prizes B
    Food – B
    Entertainment – B
    Judging N/A
    Dash Plaque A – I think every one attending got one
    Variety of Cars – B
    Bathrooms – B
    Weather – A
    Trophy Presentation Timing – N/A
    Entry Fee – Free show
    Overall Rating: : A-

We were at the show and it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I didn’t get any pictures – I was too busy checking out the craft show & the firefighter competitions. The location for the show was great except for the yucky smelling factory/brewery right door – it smelled like rotten sauerkraut for most of the day!! But once you got past that it was a great day. The weather was awesome, and it was just a good day to relax and talk to a bunch of great folks & check out some really nice cars. There was no judgiung, so it was just an all around nice day.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like a lot of fun! Besides being a car show they had a lot of other events, which is a good way to do the show I think because it helps bring more foot traffic.

How did the new Rate The Car Show system work for you?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.