Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Just Out of Storage!!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

im0025253hs.jpg

Man, that feels great! Had to remove six+ months of dust first, but how nice to see the car again!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Absolutely beautiful, what a great car!

I noticed that the major classic car storage facility just off of Verona road, was emptying out it’s collection of cars today and moving them outside, for customer pick-up. Is this a great time of year, or what?

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

Marshall ~ I’m not familiar with what you’re talking about, where is this?

Today was just perfect, the morning started out rough, but by noon it was awesome!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well said Marshall!! Beautiful!!! thumbsup.gif drool.gif

I made it a point today to try and see a classic while walking outside – but the rain seemed to hinder my chances. At least I know I’ll see a few at Spring Jeff w00t.gif

GTO Man
    Quote:
    Absolutely beautiful, what a great car!

I noticed that the major classic car storage facility just off of Verona road, was emptying out it’s collection of cars today and moving them outside, for customer pick-up. Is this a great time of year, or what?

Marshall

Marshall is talking about Capitol City Auto. We have had work done to all of our cars there. I would recommend them, have been very happy with everything they have done. They also have auto storage. We have had them do everything from minor such as oil changes to major engine and suspension work. I would consider them experts in all aspects of collector car mechanics, along with today’s cars. There link is on the links page for local auto resources.

That is a great looking Chevelle. Looks like it came through the winter very nicely.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Capital City Auto is on Williamsburg Way, which runs parallel to Verona Road. The Shop takes up only a small part of this large building. The remaining space is used by the owner to store collector cars/muscle cars/ and antique cars over the winter. This weekend must be the weekend when he empties out the cars. I went by there late yesterday and there were vintage corvettes, GTOs. Mustangs, etc., all sitting around outside the shop. There are large glass windows all around the building so you can see in and see all of the beautiful cars in storage. I went by there at lunch today and all were gone, except for a few.

Marshall

circletrack
    Participant

Hmmm, I’ve never heard of that place. I’ll have to take a look this fall when everything goes back into storage, sounds like a great location!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.