Welcome Forum The Lounge Knight Ridder?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    moparkid25
    Participant

Long as The Hoff will be returning as Michael Knight, you can’t mess with perfection thumbsup.gif

Don’t HASSEL the HOFF.

Amigo2k

Don’t forget to set your TIVO/DVR for the 17Feb (Sunday) to record the show ….

It’s also confirmed that David Hasselhoff will return as Michael Knight in “a special guest-star appearance.”

jonmandude
    Participant

I just threw up a little. One more reason not to watch TV for me.

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    Don’t forget to set your TIVO/DVR for the 17Feb (Sunday) to record the show ….

It’s also confirmed that David Hasselhoff will return as Michael Knight in “a special guest-star appearance.”

icon_headbang.gif icon_applause.gif icon_headbang.gif icon_applause.gif icon_cheers.gif

The Hoff is back thumbsup.gif

RivFan
    Participant

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgX-hiQdfFw[/youtube]

Amigo2k

So who watched it?

moparkid25
    Participant
    Quote:
    So who watched it?

I did.

I was impressed with it as they carried this movie as the ‘next chapter’ in the Knight Rider story. Part of me feels it was one big Ford commercial though, but if you can look past that (and you were a fan of the original like me), you will probably enjoy this also. I don’t want to let on any of the story as I don’t want to ruin it for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet.

They kinda left it as they make turn this into a series again too! thumbsup.gif

montefrazer
    Participant
    Quote:
    I did.

I was impressed with it as they carried this movie as the ‘next chapter’ in the Knight Rider story. Part of me feels it was one big Ford commercial though, but if you can look past that (and you were a fan of the original like me), you will probably enjoy this also. I don’t want to let on any of the story as I don’t want to ruin it for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet.

They kinda left it as they make turn this into a series again too! thumbsup.gif

I watchd it, too. They did leave the door wide open for a new series. I’d watch it if it comes back as a series. I did like the original series and this remake was a good copy of the original idea. I really liked the ending when the car backed out to start the next mission. Took the original idea and moved it up a notch.

Anonymous
    Inactive

😯 I thought Knight Ridder was a newspaper empire:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Ridder

If The Hoff comes back as Michael Knight, how will they disguise/hide his walker? w00t.gif icon_cheesygrin.gif

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.