Welcome Forum The Lounge Kucinich: Bush Wants More War, This Time With Iran

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

We seem to be heading in that direction. DO you think Kucinich is correct that there are grounds for impeachment of Bush and Cheney? I wouldn’t miss either one.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jonmandude
    Participant

We don’t have long with them. But then who? Hillary Clinton? God I hope not. She scares me, not because she is a woman, I support a woman for president, but I get the feeling she is hiding something. Does anyone else remember whitewater?

I think if she gets elected, she will damage any chance any woman has of being president for 100 years

GTO Man

She seems to be a war monger like Bush, only not as verbal about it. I agree there does seem to be something in the background with her only its hard to put your finger on it.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    I think if she gets elected, she will damage any chance any woman has of being president for 100 years

If she gets elected, most people will look back at the so-called “war monger” Bush with fondness, and a tear in their eyes crybaby2.gif

GTO Man

There are some good people in this country, too bad they don’t run for President. This country is going downhill fast.

moparkid25
    Participant

Kucinich is a Nazi, just like Hillary. I couldn’t tell you which one is worse, but I have no interest in voting for someone who doesn’t have any balls to help defend this country nonetheless waste my vote by voting Left-Wing. Kucinich is an anti war activist, would Cindy Sheehan (the woman who makes an annoying spectacle out of herself by protesting the war because the son she gave up parental rights for died in combat) be his running mate?

No one wants a war, but we were attacked first. I’m proud to live in a country where people are willing to fight and give there lives to protect my freedom. I salute them, where people like Kucinich, Sheehan, The Dixie Chicks, Sheryl Crow, Alec Baldwin, and the other members of Hollywierd spit on them when they return home.

I agree our country is in shambles right now. It is time for a change. I have no problems with a woman being president, so long as that it’s not Billary Clinton. Besides, wasn’t she president two terms already? There is no reason for oil to be over $90 a barrel, or gas at $3+ a gallon. There is also no need to regulate firearms, argue about abortion, or raise your taxes.

Both parties are guilty of something.

moparkid25
    Participant

Also, Russ Feingold would not make a great President either.

He voted against the Patriot Act, enough said.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.