Welcome Forum Car Shows Lake Ripley

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Did Lake Ripley yesterday, nice show, lots of awesome cars, great weather, and plenty of stuff for the kids to do. icon_applause.gif

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds good!! You can “rate” the show too, just select “Rate The Show” from the dropdown menu:
    [img]http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/albums/userpics/10002/rate.JPG[/img]
    And enter your info.

Welcome to the forum!!! icon_cheers.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Specific Ratings (A-F):
    Arrival/Departure (easy to find, easy to leave?) -No problem, couldn’t be any easier, and the burnout area on the way out was pretty cool too,
    Parking Location – on grass, easy, and well marked
    Class Organization -classes were good, but a little overwelmed by the turn out in the mid 60’s- 70 stock class. They need to split that up a little next year.
    Trophies & Prizes – trophies were tiny and there were no door prizes (that I know of). but who cares it’s not about that anyhow for me at least.
    Food – hot dogs, brats, burgers, sweetcorn, water,soda,beer…prices wre good.
    Entertainment – Live band
    Judging – owner judging
    Dash Plaque – yep
    Variety of Cars – Awesome variety of cars from new to old, import to domestic. Something for everyone
    Bathrooms – public park bathrooms
    Weather – perfect
    Trophy Presentation Timing – right on time and fast
    Entry Fee – $5.00
    Overall Rating:A-

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds like a fun show! How many cars do you think they got? At least the weather held out until later that night

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would guess they had around 150+ cars.

GTO Man

Sounds like a good show, that is a good turnout. It is a nice setting for a show. It is nice too have the other activities going on also.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Did you get any pictures at the show?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t unfortunatly, but my buddy Wally took a bunch I asked him to register and share them with us. So hopefully…?

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I see he already posted! Welcome Wally! icon_headbang.gif icon_punk.gif icon_cheers.gif

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.