Welcome Forum Car Shows Lensing Autumn Classics

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Wow, what a show! And what a group of photos, over 300 of them! This is a group to check out, there were so many great cars and unique cars. I saw a highly modified Studebaker Avanti, a pretty interesting idea. In addition to all the shows cars, the museum had a lot to offer including cars owned by Howard Huges, Elvis, Johnny Cash, NASCAR drivers, ect. They even had the car that Kennedy was assasinated in, as well as several TV Land cars including the police car from the Andy Griffith Show. Enjoy!
    Lensing Autumn Classics Car Show Album

normal_Lensing_Autumn_Classic_Car_Show_2006_344.jpg

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

The car in the museum is the one that was behind Kennedy, not the actual car he was killed in. They did have swatches from the seat of the car on the wall next to some of the information that had dried blood from the car. The Kennedy display was amazing! I hope to go back this winter and spend more time there.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    The car in the museum is the one that was behind Kennedy, not the actual car he was killed in. They did have swatches from the seat of the car on the wall next to some of the information that had dried blood from the car. The Kennedy display was amazing! I hope to go back this winter and spend more time there.

It looked like the car that he was in, and I guess they made it decieving with the huge blowup shots of him right in front of that car. Regardless, still very cool! I was amazed at the amount of artifacts that they had there too, quite amazing!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.