Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Local Restoration Shops

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Does anyone know of any shops in the Madison area which specialize in painting of classic or muscle cars?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Good question, I would also be interested in this resource

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is a reputable shop in Sauk City, I believe. If I am not mistaken, I believe it is Niles Garage. I think the gentleman’s first name is Brian, and I think they are in the phone book. I know of their reputation by word of mouth in the Mustang circle, and I know they have done some show winning work in the past.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Do they specialize in any particular make/model or do they work on any classic?

GTO Man

Marshall

Thanks for the information.

Anonymous
    Inactive

speaking of madison, I may possibly be heading down there in two weeks to help a guy do some bodywork on a super bee clone. Waiting to hear more back from him. And if it all happens, it will include a stop in jefferson to take a look at a mercury cyclone and a 68? Ford Bronco to take a look and get an idea of what it would run to do the bodywork and paint. Hope the little grandam which is my only running vehicle right now makes it down that far okay.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well be sure and stop at the Village Bar while you’re here, or also Paisans. Both great eatery places, plus if you stop by the Village Bar – Moore’s auto is right across the street, you could pick up some racing fuel! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.