Welcome Forum Car Corral & Swap Meet Looking for ’48-52 Chevy, GMC truck sheetmetal

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am looking for a solid ’48-52 Chevy truck cab and rear fenders. Mine isn’t terrible,but certainly not perfect either. Just checking to see if anyone had anything around. Let me know what you have.

Also, I will have drivetrain parts available from this truck soon if anyone needs anything.

Thanks, Jim

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    montefrazer
    Participant

Can’t help you with the Chevy truck parts, crybaby2.gif but I see you have a 70 Monte Carlo icon_headbang.gif . I do too, and am always willing and available to talk Montes or Monte parts thumbsup.gif .

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Welcome Jim!!! Glad to have you here!!! How did you find the site? Hopefully we’ll be able to help you find the parts you’re looking for

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I book marked the site a while ago….don’t remember how I found it. Steve, I’m the guy that bought a fender extension from you about a year ago (FGMCC)? New baby slows things down….alot.lol. Anyway, just bought a bunch of misc. under hood parts for the Monte today. I’m about $400.00 away from hearing it rumble.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jim, I’m starting to think we follow each other around the internet.

montefrazer
    Participant
    Quote:
    Jim, I’m starting to think we follow each other around the internet.

Me three? jumpy.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Glad to hear you guys know each other! icon_headbang.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think you’re right.lol. We have to help Max out and find him his next reasonably priced old car project. Know of anything ???

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Hm… well there was that large discovery last month.. several trailers full jumpy.gif

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.