Welcome Forum Car Shows Looking for winter storage…

• Creator
    Topic
    mconners
    Participant

HI Folks,

Its hard to believe fall is just about upon us. Considering that we had a really HOT summer, I think its going to be a rough winter, I am trying to secure storage for our 1970 Wildcat Convertible. From what I gather, a heated storage unit is surely a plus if not a necessity.

Last year when I drove the cat home from Denver, I didn’t line up any storage and we kept it in our garage, we got lucky. Who may have or know of someone who has storage available this winter? We live in East Bristol near Weber tire.

My email is mconners@mac.com.

Thanks much…

Mick

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Amigo2k

A couple of our site advertisers offer storage …

Full Circle Restoration and Rods

Genesis Restoration and Rod Shop …

the above will be in a climate controlled environment …

also check out craigslist .. typically as fall starts you’ll find folks with pole barns willing to store your car ….

Xman
    Participant

To bad I don’t have more room I live about a mile from you. Classic Auto Storage in Poynette. Dennis says they have limited space available 608-221-2932 He has a great building it is the old Poynette fire station downtown Poynette. Heated and Secure.

circletrack
    Participant

Mick, I can pass the word around – there may be space closer than we think

moparkid25
    Participant

Contact ddhemi on here, he may have some storage available. we live out in blue mounds though.

mconners
    Participant

Thank you all for some fine suggestions.

I have left a message for Dennis to see about the Poynette situation.

If anyone has a good storage location in Northern Dane or Southern Columbia County, I would appreciate hearing about it. My number is, 608-575-7297. Email is: mconners@mac.com

Thank you all again…stay warm!

Mick

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.