Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions Mecum Spring Extravaganza Auction in Belvidere, Ill

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This regional auction of collector car/muscle car/antique cars is coming up next month (May 2006) and I was wondering if anyone has ever attended this auction. I looks like Belvidere is only about an hour and a half from Madison.

Marshall

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    GTO Man

Marshall

Is that during Memorial Day weekend? I have heard it is one of the best in the midwest.

Nick

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Do they have a website? Sounds like a fun event!!

circletrack
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How about that!

I just happened to glance at the advertisement for this auction in this month’s Mustang Monthly magazine and as it turns out, it is a well known event here in the midwest. Has anyone ever attended this one? It looks like it would only be an hour and a half drive from Madison. Not that I could afford to buy anything, but I would like to see what the cars actually bring as they roll across the auction block.

Marshall

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    How about that!

I just happened to glance at the advertisement for this auction in this month’s Mustang Monthly magazine and as it turns out, it is a well known event here in the midwest. Has anyone ever attended this one? It looks like it would only be an hour and a half drive from Madison. Not that I could afford to buy anything, but I would like to see what the cars actually bring as they roll across the auction block.

Marshall

Well with gas prices at $3.09 on University Ave, that actually might be a big drive! w00t.gif

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.