Welcome Forum The Lounge Member of the Month!

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Well as always we’re trying to keep the forum as exciting and fun as possible, so here’s a new idea. How about each month we elect one member who has been superb (both in post amount and content) to Member of the Month! This member would then be honored for the month my having their name displayed in a special location on the site. What do you think? We’ll start the nominations in this thread, and then I’ll open another thread for voting. To nominate a member please state that member’s name and give at least 3 reasons why they should be nominated. If you you would like to also nominate the same member as someone else has already nominated simply quote that person and say “I also nominate [member’s name]”

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I nominate GTO Man for the following:

1) Very knowledge and contributes that knowledge for the betterment of the board.

2) Friendly and easy going.

3) Very insightful viewpoints on the car industry’s past, present and future.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll second GTOMan’s nomination thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’m going to nominate Mike for his:

1) Activity in many of the forums regularly

2) Always has an interesting comment to add to a discussion, it really makes it interesting

3) All the neat things he’s found like all the videos!

hpdog259962
    Participant

I’ll second Mike.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Ok well since this is the first one we don’t have much time to get nominations in. We’ll just take the two we have so far and go from there. Next month we’ll start the nominations sooner. On to the voting thread!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.