Welcome Forum The Lounge Michael Jackson dead at 50

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

http://www.channel3000.com/entertainment/19860564/detail.html

I grew up with his music. There’s no doubt he was weird and lived a very different lifestyle. I have a hard time feeling remorse over his death due to his allegations of child molestation in the past 16 years. I’m also having trouble with the Media-they spend all there time reporting this but when a soldier dies in war they are lucky to get 30 seconds on the news. Very diffucult pill to swallow, especially if you were in Portage last Sunday for the car show where a fallen soldiers Mitsubishi Eclipse sat on display with a picture of a true American hero…

Sad. :(

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

moparkid25 wrote:

Quote:
    http://www.channel3000.com/entertainment/19860564/detail.html

I grew up with his music. There’s no doubt he was weird and lived a very different lifestyle. I have a hard time feeling remorse over his death due to his allegations of child molestation in the past 16 years. I’m also having trouble with the Media-they spend all there time reporting this but when a soldier dies in war they are lucky to get 30 seconds on the news. Very diffucult pill to swallow, especially if you were in Portage last Sunday for the car show where a fallen soldiers Mitsubishi Eclipse sat on display with a picture of a true American hero…

Sad. :(

I second that! This guy doesnt deserve anymore air time what so ever. Funny how he is put up on this iconic shelf, when real men and women die as heroes for this country and get little or no air time. Shed your tears for them, not this freak! This countrys moral compass is all smurfed up! :angry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Accused” Pedophile gets a full day of news time to celebrate his life.

Ya, the moral compass of our media is messed up something bad.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I was shocked to hear about it as he wasn’t that old but his career really peaked awhile ago

Xman
    Participant

Is Michael still dead? Oh, guess so they remind me every time the news comes on the radio… We can move on now…. :angry:

moparkid25
    Participant

Xman wrote:

Quote:
    Is Michael still dead? Oh, guess so they remind me every time the news comes on the radio… We can move on now…. :angry:

Get used to it, Elvis has been dead for 32 years and thats still a hot topic.

circletrack
    Participant

And the freak show continues with his will being released and allegations those children are/never been his… I’ve always thought that though because in the limited pics we’ve seen of them ~ they are blond haired, fair skinned white children that clearly didn’t come from an African American man.

It’s a shame all around, Michael was the Elvis of my generation and I’d like to remember him in the 80’s when he was good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are right there, in the 80s MJ was normal and had great songs, but thennnnnn…… well everyone knows how that story ended. Only in America- where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich white woman.

GTO Man

When did he have time to do anything but pop pills.

Xman
    Participant

ddhemi wrote:

Quote:
    You are right there, in the 80s MJ was normal and had great songs, but thennnnnn…… well everyone knows how that story ended. Only in America- where a poor black boy can grow up to be a rich white woman.

LMAO you gotta love that.. 😆

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.