Welcome Forum Car Shows Milwaukee, Chicago Auto Shows

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Anyone planning on going to the Chigo or Milwaukee Auto shows? Good time to buy a car. I think the interest on the car loan will be tax deductible.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    circletrack
    Participant

A group from the Road Apples went to the World of Wheels in Milwaukee today, does that count? :)

Good show, saw plenty of cars that never see the street, some that do and some that don’t belong in a car show like that! ;)

GTO Man

I forgot that World of Wheels was going on also. Glad you mentioned it. It is actually more in line with our cars. How was the attendance?

circletrack
    Participant

We got there at 10 when it opened and it was slow, but by the time we left around 1:00 the place was getting busy. It’s a shame there is nothing like that in Madison anymore! :(

moparkid25
    Participant

I just got home from my trip to Detroit. Thought I’d let everyone know I saw a new Camaro on I-696 Thursday afternoon!!! It was black and beautiful ;)

I also saw lots of Challengers and Charger SRT-8’s on the streets too. Detroit muscle still rules the road over there!!

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

circletrack wrote:

Quote:
    A group from the Road Apples went to the World of Wheels in Milwaukee today, does that count? :)

Good show, saw plenty of cars that never see the street, some that do and some that don’t belong in a car show like that! ;)

Sounds like fun! I also forgot that was this weekend! If you or any of the other Road Apples or anyone else who went would like to Rate The Show, here’s the World of Wheels Rate The Show. If anyone got photos I can add those too ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was in Milwaukee most of the day on Friday, but unfortunately, it was work related. Is anyone familiar with the term “Brookfield Squint?”

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

Be doing Chicago next Friday if everything works out. Need to go drool over the 2010 Camaro some more.

To many other things threw the week to take care of before the weekend comes.

lordairgtar
    Participant

I don’t seem to be able to get onto the rating thread. I really liked the show.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

lordairgtar wrote:

Quote:
    I don’t seem to be able to get onto the rating thread. I really liked the show.

Can you see the page at all or can you just not click the “add new review” button? Here’s the link to the page again:
    http://wiscollectorcar.com/component/content/article/88888910-car-shows-2009/1219-World-of-Wheels.html

I just double-checked the settings and it seems to be working now

lordairgtar
    Participant

I are noob. I got on and filled out the list, wrote huge paragraph and hit wrong button and lost everything. ACK!!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.