Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions MMRJR – Where are you?!

• Creator
    Topic
    moparkid25
    Participant

Has anyone seen or heard from Marshall lately?

I haven’t seen any posts from him in a very long time… I hope he is ok and/or buried in his garage working on the Mustang, and that something else didn’t happen.

Marshall’s (car show) running buddy Dick Lenherr was in the shop the other day, and I got to talk with him for a few minutes. Always good to see a friendly face from the shows… After our convo, I realized I hadn’t heard or seen boo from Marshall.

If you see him, let him know his presence is missed here on WCC!!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m still around. Thanks for asking!

My wife had some medical issues back in December, which pulled me away from the forum for the past few months. She’s on the mend now, and I am starting to gear up for the 2010 season.

I’ve pre registered for a couple of shows, and thinking about either attending Back to the 50s in June or the GoodGuys Show in Joliet in September. I did apply for the Cars On State Street show, but have not heard whether my car will get in or not.

Only six more weeks to Spring Jefferson!!!!

:woohoo:

moparkid25
    Participant

MMRJR wrote:

Quote:
    I’m still around. Thanks for asking!

My wife had some medical issues back in December, which pulled me away from the forum for the past few months. She’s on the mend now, and I am starting to gear up for the 2010 season.

I’ve pre registered for a couple of shows, and thinking about either attending Back to the 50s in June or the GoodGuys Show in Joliet in September. I did apply for the Cars On State Street show, but have not heard whether my car will get in or not.

Only six more weeks to Spring Jefferson!!!!

:woohoo:

Good to hear you’re still around!!! I hope all is better with the Mrs. and that she is on the mend!!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.