Welcome Forum The Drag Strip **Mopar**

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks
    Had to drop a photo of this for you Mopar fans. icon_cool.gif
    Dougs-Super-Bird-006.jpg
    Yhea she’s sweet , not much repair here but i’ll enjoy having it here for a while.
    Dougs-Super-Bird-002.jpg
    This is Dougs other ride 71 Cuda with a blown Hemi w00t.gif
    Dougs-Cuda.jpg

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

:drool: Wow… very nice! icon_cheesygrin.gif

GTO Man

Both beautiful cars. You don’t see many Superbirds these days. With the winged cars people either love them or hate them. I think it shows what lengths the car companies would go to back then to win races. They are legends in muscle car history.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

They really are legends and a very promient figure in auto history.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gar & Goat
    Yes I was excited about the bird coming up to the shop . I finished what I had to do on Dougs Cuda so that was his ride up . Now I have to relpace door hinges and go over little details I found by panning over the Bird. I took my son for a cruise down the road in it yesterday morning (fathers day) and he said wow have to tell my friens . I told him you might have to bring a photo along with you they wont know what you are talking about. Im sure its safe to say you just might be one of few or maybe the only one that has got to see one let alone ride in one. I will get close up photo’s to share. When Kate has some time to take some, She is the better photographer for sure in the family, and a hole lot cuter. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice cars icon_cool.gif
    Respect !
    Hats off icon_cool.gif

hpdog259962
    Participant

Your lucky. drool.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi Gar & Goat
    Yes I was excited about the bird coming up to the shop . I finished what I had to do on Dougs Cuda so that was his ride up . Now I have to relpace door hinges and go over little details I found by scoqwring over the Bird. I took my son for a cruise down the road in it yesterday morning (fathers day) and he said wow have to tell my friens . I told him you might have to bring a photo along with you they wont know what you are talking about. Im sure its safe to say you just might be one of few or maybe the only one that has got to see one let alone ride in one. I will get close up photo’s to share. When Kate has some time to take some, She is the better photographer for sure in the family, and a hole lot cuter. :D

Your son is very lucky, those are magificent vehicles! :salut:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Even a through-and-through GM guy like me appreciates a real Mopar!

Great pics Steve! thumbsup.gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Even a through-and-through GM guy like me appreciates a real Mopar!

Great pics Steve! thumbsup.gif

Those pics will draw anyone in! icon_cheesygrin.gif jumpy.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks
    Hey thanks , Im liken it too, its a blast to sit it out in the front of the shop and watch all the rubber necks go by . More folks have popped there head in the door and asked ( Is that thing real ) I just say na its a holligram w00t.gif
    When Don takes his trip to Summit he will have to drop by and take it for a blast to see if I installed the door hinges correctly. :D

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Hi Folks
    Hey thanks , Im liken it too, its a blast to sit it out in the front of the shop and watch all the rubber necks go by . More folks have popped there head in the door and asked ( Is that thing real ) I just say na its a holligram w00t.gif
    When Don takes his trip to Summit he will have to drop by and take it for a blast to see if I installed the door hinges correctly. :D

You should say “yeah its a new type of holographic technology, it feels real!” :haha:

Anonymous
    Inactive

:haha: that would work w00t.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

That Cuda looks really Nice. jumpy.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Bodyslide
    It is a very cool car and has its share of power. I wwill have to look up in my photo gallery to see if I have some of the engine . It’s a blown Hemi and it dose meen bizzzz. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry about that Body Welcome to Wisco :waves:

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.