Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Muscle Car Pictures Wanted

• Creator
    Topic
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

I’ve created several new sections in the Photo Gallery based on make. Everyone is welcome to upload pictures, the registration on it is free too, and you can upload directly to those albums. Please let me know of any other albums that you want added!!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    hpdog259962
    Participant
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Thanks!! You can upload pics to the album as well, just register for a free account.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m too computer stupid. I created an album but can’t find how U upload pics.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

No problem, its easy to get lost when you’ve never done it before. Once you create an album go to “Upload File” on the top left (its the 4th button over). Then add the file (up to 4 at a time) from your computer. Then you can select which album you’d like to add them to. Let me know if you still can’t get it and I’ll be glad to help! thumbsup.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

haha… I didn’t look that high up on the page. But what happened to my other pics? I uploaded a few, I think 4, but only one showed up.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    haha… I didn’t look that high up on the page. But what happened to my other pics? I uploaded a few, I think 4, but only one showed up.

oh, I have to approve them first. I haven’t checked my email today… icon_rolleyes.gif I’ll do that now. Unfortunately this “approve” feature cannot be disabled.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Yep, they’re all up there but .tiff or .tif images won’t display in the gallery, please use .jpg or .jpe or .jpeg if possible. I downloaded the tiffs and uploaded them again as jpgs, but you need to put them into your gallery, here are the jpgs:
    http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/coppermine/cpg132/thumbnails.php?album=29

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.