Welcome Forum The Lounge Need Help

• Creator
    Topic
    lordairgtar
    Participant

I feel like such a dolt. As most here know, I DJ’d a couple of shows in the Madison area and I got a gig sometime in August I believe. I moved recently and all my stuff from my desk got thrown out, including my schedule book, while I was at work. So if anyone out there knows of a show in Verona (I think) let me know where and what it is. It might be the one I booked. I’m assuming someone who saw me at one of the shows I did last year in Oregon and Sun Prairie might have contacted me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Gregg K
    Airgtar Entertainment

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Gregg,
    I am not aware of any additional car shows in Verona for the rest of the year. Their annual Hometown Days Car Show was in early June this year. Is it possible that someone from Belleville (not too far outside Verona) contacted you? They will be having their annual car show in August, but I don’t remember if they hire a DJ or not.

Marshall

lordairgtar
    Participant

Thanks Marshall, I will contact their person in charge.

lordairgtar
    Participant

Alright!! The show I had lost the date for is for the Cars In The Park event in Waunakee on September 11th. My sincere thanks to those that re contacted me to assure my presence there. I surely would have felt badly if I didn’t show up at a scheduled event and caused undue worry.
    Gregg K
    Airgtar Entertainment

circletrack
    Participant

Glad to hear that Gregg! See you there!

Xman
    Participant

circletrack wrote:

Quote:
    Glad to hear that Gregg! See you there!

Ditto… :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.