Welcome Forum Madison Area Discussions New Classic Restoration Shop in Madison

• Creator
    Topic
    circletrack
    Participant

Has anyone heard anything? I’ve seen the ads in the paper and Steve was told they bought the old Capitol Corvette building and will be starting there. It sure will be nice to have an option in Madison besides Blue Chip.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

marinamarina,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to Madison. I wish you and your business great success.

I am wondering if your business will specialize in the high end collectible car market or if you will be a local hot rod shop where it is possible to get a driver, cruiser, and occasional local show car worked on?

Someone previously mentioned this, but have you thought about holding an open house or hosting a small get together (cruise-in) for local car guys/gals at your shop?

Marshall

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am wondering if your business will specialize in the high end collectible car market or if you will be a local hot rod shop where it is possible to get a driver, cruiser, and occasional local show car worked on?

All of the above.

Someone previously mentioned this, but have you thought about holding an open house or hosting a small get together (cruise-in) for local car guys/gals at your shop?

Yes, we will be doing that.

Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is my name appearing as marinamarina to you guys? If it is I don’t know why. It is supposed to be benchmarkclassics.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your username is appearing as marinamarina on this forum

Amigo2k

I bet Andrew can work his magic to change his username to benchmarkclassics

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    I bet Andrew can work his magic to change his username to benchmarkclassics

Done! thumbsup.gif

Amigo2k

The website is up (I like places that can meet a timeline; great job!):

http://www.benchmarkclassics.com/

GTO Man

Well done website with some very nice vehicles for sale.

circletrack
    Participant

Yes, nice website. Some of their prices are rather high for the Madison area though. I wish them well and look forward to seeing them around this summer.

GTO Man

I don’t think the target is just the Madison market but the mid-west market which would encompass Chicago and Minneapolis. I hope they are successful in their business and it is nice to see someone who will be participating in local activities.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Nice site! Very clean and full of info!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys! I will be updating the inventory descriptions and adding a lot more pictures tomorrow. We are planning on opening our showroom to the public this coming Thursday. Come on by and check it out when you have a chance.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

Sounds good, I’ll be sure and check it out!

jonmandude
    Participant

Let’s all set up a road trip.

GTO Man

Sounds like a good idea.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.