Welcome Forum The Drag Strip New Oregon car show roll call………………

• Creator
    Topic
    ss396
    Participant

Who is attending or planning on it??

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Not attending. Not enough information out there on this show. What’s up with limit of only allowing first 100 cars/trucks?

ss396
    Participant

I know there isnt much info I explained to them what to do but alas you can lead a cow to pasture but not force them to eat. I think the limit is due to location. They moved it onto a street right next to the festival. Every year they tried to get me to move locations to this area they are using this year but I like grass and there is some shade at Jaycee park. Like I said before I have nothing to do with this years show. I registered and Im looking forward to see how this goes. I am also excited that I will be able to do tbe parade finally.

moparkid25
    Participant

Im on the fence about going after what I have read here…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would pick the Sun Prairie show on Saturday every time, over this Oregon Summer Fest show on Sunday. But, with the weather people talking about 40% chance of rain on Saturday, up through 1PM, who knows?

mdunn6
    Participant

Hello,
    Any info on this show
    Is it a limit of 100 or invitation only
    any info would help
    thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did an internet search and downloaded a flyer. Here are some excerpts from the flyer:

Sunday, June 30th, 2013, 9AM – 3PM, Registration ends at Noon
    New location – on closed off Spring Street, near Ribfest and band! downtown Oregon
    Awards for 10 classes! Dash plaques! Only 100 Spots!
    $8 pre-event registration fee $10 registration on-site
    Door prizes – DJ music – 50/50 raffle

mdunn6
    Participant

Thank’s

Eclipse_Tuner
    Participant

I think we’re going to skip it this year. We’ll be at angel park on Sat. though.

ss396
    Participant

I am sorry to hear you all will not be attending. I plan on putting the show on next year so it should be back at normal next year!

moparkid25
    Participant

I am going to give this one a shot and see if they know what theyre doing or not.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.