Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Newbie

• Creator
    Topic
    montefrazer
    Participant

Just a quick HI from a new guy in Racine. I’ll post this site at another couple of sites i post on. Maybe some other Wisconsin people will check it out.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Just a quick HI from a new guy in Racine. I’ll post this site at another couple of sites i post on. Maybe some other Wisconsin people will check it out.

Welcome to the forum! Its always great to see a new face! I’d really appreciate if you could help us get more members! Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif The more members the better the forum gets, right?
    What do you think of the site?

Have you gone to any car shows?

montefrazer
    Participant

Been going to shows and swap meets longer than I want to admit. I was going to Iola back when you could walk it all in a couple of hours. Been playing with cars for more than 30 years. Anyone wanting to talk Kaiser-Frazer or first generation Monte Carlo, feel free to contact me.

GTO Man
    Quote:
    Been going to shows and swap meets longer than I want to admit. I was going to Iola back when you could walk it all in a couple of hours. Been playing with cars for more than 30 years. Anyone wanting to talk Kaiser-Frazer or first generation Monte Carlo, feel free to contact me.

Iola certainly has grown over the years. Now it takes the whole weekend to see it. They always have some beautiful vehicles on display. And you can find just about anything in the swap meet. Over the years we have seen some very interesting deals in the car corral. You definately have to watch what your buying though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Racine! Thats where my brother – in – law is from

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Racine! Thats where my brother – in – law is from

Oh, Cap’s brother? Yep us up here in Wisconsin, surviving the cold weather! Drogar-Laugh(LBG).gif

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.