We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Lounge Nomination for Hypocrite of the Year

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

I hereby nominate Elliot Spitzer for hypocrite of the year. He joins a list of world renowned hypocrites such as J Edgar Hoover and Jimmy Swaggert. Can you think of others which fit into this category?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I totally agree.
    Elliot Spitzer is also my nominee for Hypocrite of the year. My, How the mighty do fall and how far they will fall!

I just wonder if there is more to this story than is being reported. This is the caliber and level of scandal that organized crime can and does orchestrate as pay back and retribution for RICO and organized crime prosecutions. This is how Elliot Spitzer made his reputation as a federal prosecutor. And, let’s not forget the high rollers that he went after on Wall Street. too.

GTO Man

You make a good point about a possible setup. THe story should make a good movie.

moparkid25
    Participant

Why he would risk everything he had for a lil’ tail on the side is beyond me.

A wife, 3 kids, THE GOVERNOR OF NEW YORK!!! Stupid people make stupid decisions.

lordairgtar
    Participant

I just heard his replacement got caught with hookers at a cheesy motel.

GTO Man

At least his replacement thinks like Spitzer does, just can’t afford the same level hooker.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    At least his replacement thinks like Spitzer does, just can’t afford the same level hooker.

:haha:

montefrazer
    Participant

Why would he care what they look like, he’s legally blind.

GTO Man

I think you could make a case for Hillary Clinton.

Garibaldi
    Keymaster

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8DJjp9Bi3f0[/youtube]

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.