We have an updated Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions and other policies on the site. Please review all of them using the links in the footer.

Welcome Forum The Drag Strip Nothing like the smell of racing fuel in the morning.

• Creator
    Topic
    GTO Man

Had to steal that from Apocalypse Now. Lets hear some other ones related to driving these cars.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Had to steal that from Apocalypse Now. Lets hear some other ones related to driving these cars.

Yeah nothing does. Went for a nice drive today, it was a beautiful day, just the right temperature. I love this time of year! Drogar-Love(LBG).gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

It was definitely a nice day for a cruise. I took some pictures of my car at my favorite park which made it very rewarding. The only thing that makes me nervous when going there, and it’s something that I have accepted, are the prisoners assigned to do clean up work around the park. Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

Garibaldi
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    It was definitely a nice day for a cruise. I took some pictures of my car at my favorite park which made it very rewarding. The only thing that makes me nervous when going there, and it’s something that I have accepted, are the prisoners assigned to do clean up work around the park. Drogar-BigGrin(LBG).gif

You’ll have to post those pics!! drool.gif
    I took a couple of the ’56 tbird as well, I’ll post them up.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.